wowlevelingguide

 

Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Wow Leveling Guide

You need a Wow Leveling Guide? Oh, that's a World of Warcraft Leveling Guide for those of you who are new to this wow game. Well, I did too, so let me tell you the gory story of why I needed a wow leveling guide.

I purchased the World of Warcraft Free Trial dvd for $1.99 at a game store. I installed the game (which took forever to download the patches to get the game to the latest version). Ok, I'm all set to play. I got help to create the trial 14 day free account from people in my house who have been playing the game for a long time. I have to say now, that was the only time they would help me. One of them had gone from level 0-60 in 4 months. But, he claimed that he didn't remember anything when I would ask for help. Oh yeah, but when his friends came over, they seemed to know a whole lot that they didn't want to tell me.

And, I needed to know a whole lot about this game world of warcraft. First of all, you need to pick a character on a particular side of the war. (You should know the history of things in the game but you don't have to). You have to pick a profession and a whole load of stuff I had no idea about. Once I answered all of the questions , I was able to enter the game. It was so cool. Nothing was there though but grass and trees. I didn't know where to go, to get into the excitement I heard so much about, so I wondered around. Creatures would appear and I would fight them and when I won, I had trouble getting the loot because I didn't know what I was doing. I needed help in a big way and nobody in my house was willing to give it to me. I was bugging them. Did I tell you that characters come up to talk to you. It's embarrassing when you don't know how to respond.

Anyway, I did find a guide that helped me. This guide has the things that I needed to know, like the story line, what are the characters, alliance, professions, where to go and what to do. The guide explained the different lands and just everything I needed to know to play the game without bugging people and enjoy the game. Once I knew what I was doing I expanded my knowledge of the game and started creating macros and addons. But, that's a whole other story. If you want to know more about this guide press the link here A Great World of Warcraft Guide with MP3 for Your iPod .


How to soar and roar from level 0-70 using a wow leveling guide

Ok, that was how I got started. But I didn't want to spend 4 to 5 months going from level 0-60 and then trying to go to level 70 (like the people in my house taking 4 months to get to level 60). I wanted to reach level 60 and on to level 70 much faster than the 4 months my brother and his friends. So, I looked for a free wow leveling guide. I found many free wow leveling guides. I realized that something right away. Why those guides were free. They were missing things from 1 that I only found in another guide. I wanted to find everything I need in 1 wow leveling guide. After I took a look at Brian Kopp's Alliance Wow Leveling Guide, read that he was an expert and why he was an expert, I decided that I would try his guide. It came with a money back guarantee, so what did I have to lose. Well, it turned out that I lost nothing and Brian got to keep his money, lol. I chose Brian's guide also because it's an Alliance wow leveing guide and all of my characters had been Alliance. Most people pick the Alliance side over the Horde. Both sides are good to select from though. With Brian's wow leveling guide you can go from 0-7 in a matter of days instead of the months it took the people in my house just to reach level 60.

I haven't told my brother and his friends that I got this great guide and they are stunned by the fact that I am leveling so fast. I have the last laugh. Anyway, if you want to level at break neck speed as an Alliance character get more information here Brian Kopp's 1-70 Alliance Leveling Guide.

Good luck with this wow leveling guide.

Mentwab

5 Comments:

At October 3, 2007 at 7:14 PM , Blogger Kaiya Kramer said...

This guide is fantastic, I don't use it anymore, but for those certain areas where leveling is slow, it provides some excellent quest choices and sound advice.

If you'd like to know more, message me at:

http://pursefighter.com

 
At August 10, 2008 at 10:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

群馬 ハウスメーカー
埼玉 ハウスメーカー
埼玉 不動産
松山市 不動産
香川県 不動産
輸入雑貨
プレゼント 男の子用
出産祝い
プリンセスルーム
toefl
自動車教習所 東京

 
At September 20, 2008 at 1:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

クレジットカード 現金化
不動産
インプラント
派遣
データ復旧
コンタクトレンズ
キャッシング
不動産
投資
FX
アフィリエイト
toefl

 
At April 19, 2009 at 8:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

搬家 搬家服務 搬家保障 搬家網 搬家估價 搬家 搬家公司 在職進修 婚紗 新娘秘書 汽車旅館 彩妝造型 新娘秘書 室內設計 室內設計 外遇 抓姦 應收帳款 徵信 徵信社 外遇 徵信 徵信社 外遇 植牙 牙齒矯正 坐月子 宜蘭民宿 婚禮佈置 宜蘭民宿推薦 催眠 派報 太陽能熱水器 Shade sail nike shoes 關鍵字廣告 租屋 搬家 搬家 買房子 花蓮民宿 花蓮民宿 花店 租房子 xo醬 房屋貸款 搬家公司 減肥 減重 床墊 創業加盟 團體服 學英文 英文 補習班 勞工體檢 資源回收 生日禮物 團體服 團體制服 班服 塑膠 日立家電 飾品批發 电动隔膜泵 自吸泵 化工泵 离心泵 磁力泵 螺杆泵 水泵 隔膜泵 气动隔膜泵 MBA 在职研究生 在职博士 搬家 搬家服務 搬家保障 搬家網 搬家估價 徵信 徵信的意義 徵信服務 徵信報導 徵信問答 徵信知識 婚禮佈置 婚禮佈置 婚禮佈置 酒店經紀 酒店經紀 班服配件 團體服配件 團體服 班服 團體服 班服 團體服 室內設計公司 室內設計公司 室內設計公司




睡眠障礙 憂鬱症 躁鬱症 減重 瘦身 中醫減肥 台北中醫減肥 台中中醫減肥 高雄中醫減肥 產後減肥 下半身減肥 下半身瘦身 高雄眼鏡 屏東眼鏡 名牌眼鏡 太陽眼鏡 隱形眼鏡 鐵氟龍 PTFE 中壢花店 林口花店 南崁花店 金莎花束 歌倫比亞 飲料加盟 太陽餅 月餅 口袋秤 度量衡 吊秤 吊磅 電子秤 磅秤 口袋秤 度量衡 吊秤 吊磅 電子秤 磅秤 招牌製作 招牌設計 廣告招牌 大圖輸出 電腦割字 招牌看板 廢鐵 廢銅 廢不銹鋼 廢電線 廢鋁 廢棄物 廢電纜電線 廢塑膠 制服 成衣 戒指 耳環 項鍊 對戒 手鍊 銀飾 飾品 對鍊 護理之家 台中花店 考試 塑膠箱 塑膠容器 工具箱 物流箱 拖板車 自動倉儲 倉儲設備 自行車衣 自行車背包 自行車手套 車衣 債務更生 債務清理 法協 蜂蜜 蜂王乳花粉 農產品 草本膠囊 促進新陳代謝 排便順暢的方法 體內環保 塑膠射出 塑膠製品 塑膠箱籃 物流塑膠箱 休閒傢俱 庭園圍籬 高雄棺木 高雄壽衣 高雄禮儀用品 台北花店 台北網路花店 代客送花 線上訂花 情人節花束 便宜搬家 台北網路花店 代客送花 線上訂花 情人節花束 壓克力盒 壓克力製品 網版印刷 雷射切割

 
At August 19, 2009 at 12:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

デリヘル 大阪 Q&A



デリヘル 大阪の利用方法

デリヘル 大阪のサービス・プレイ内容

デリヘル 神戸の料金

デリヘル 大阪のコンパニオン

デリヘル 大阪のHPについて

デリヘル 大阪の利用可能ホテル

デリヘル 大阪での事件・トラブル

デリヘル 大阪の出張可能地域

デリヘル 大阪の出張不可地域

デリヘル 大阪と風営法の変遷

デリヘル 大阪で出店するには?

デリヘル 大阪の歴史

デリヘル 大阪の今後

デリヘル 大阪の特殊なサービス

デリヘル 大阪への質問・その他



デリヘル 神戸 Q&A



デリヘル 神戸の利用方法

デリヘル 神戸のサービス・プレイ内容

デリヘル 神戸の料金

デリヘル 神戸のコンパニオン

デリヘル 神戸のHPについて

デリヘル 神戸の利用可能ホテル

デリヘル 神戸での事件・トラブル

デリヘル 神戸の出張可能地域

デリヘル 神戸の出張不可地域

デリヘル 神戸と風営法の変遷

デリヘル 神戸で出店するには?

デリヘル 神戸の歴史

デリヘル 神戸の今後

デリヘル 神戸の特殊なサービス

デリヘル 神戸への質問・その他



デリヘル 奈良デリヘル 京都 Q&A



デリヘル 京都の利用方法

デリヘル 奈良のサービス・プレイ内容

デリヘル 奈良の料金

デリヘル 奈良のコンパニオン

デリヘル 京都のHPについて

デリヘル 奈良の利用可能ホテル

デリヘル 奈良での事件・トラブル

デリヘル 奈良の出張可能地域

デリヘル 京都の出張不可地域

デリヘル 奈良と風営法の変遷

デリヘル 奈良で出店するには?

デリヘル 奈良の歴史

デリヘル 奈良の今後

デリヘル 奈良の特殊なサービス

デリヘル 京都への質問・その他

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home